Rodsfood.com

Thread: Grand opening

110 Statesville Rd A2 Huntersville, NC 28078

Default Grand opening

UPSCALE AQUATICS: OFFICIAL GRAND OPENING SALE

Saturday, November 22 - Sunday, November 23, 2014

Come by, say hey, and check out the store!

We will be running unbelievable specials and raffles!

Keep posted here and on Facebook for special announcements and updates!

Spread the word about the Grand Opening.

Share, Like, Follow on Facebook!

Upscale Aquatics
    110 N. Statesville Rd.
    Huntersville, NC 28078
    704-727-3133

I stopped by here on the way home from the meeting. He has some reallyyyyyy nice clams at an excellent price. If I wasn't out of work a couple of them would be acclimating in my tank right now.

He does have some new store issues with cyno, but I'm sure he'll get under control in the near future. If you haven't stopped by I'ld encourage you to make it up for his grand opening.

I've been by the store a few times and purchased a few things. Matt (the owner) is a great guy he even took me behind he scenes to show me the setup and let me know about what he is planning to do. It's great that we have several fish shop owners that are great to deal with. My trips to fish shops usually end up becoming a hour or more of just hanging out and talking to the shop owners and other customers.

I also stopped by last week and picked up a fox face and some frozen food. Matt and staff were very helpful. He even tried several different pellet foods on a blue throat trigger that I was having trouble getting to eat to see which worked best. I enjoyed the visit and will definitely be going back.